My World Tuesday, Season 3, Episode 43

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!

All up and running again. It was a number mixup.
Sorry on my end!



New Feature! Take a trip of our World and surprise your self with the new Inlinkz Randomizer.

Click to discover jewels and sites you might not have seen before!



Show us the best of your world!

Please do check the rules, before you post!

And leave a comment, too!



By signing for MyWorld, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.







Thank you for being part of the MyWorld Community!
Your My World Team:
Klaus Sandy Wren Sylvia

16 comments:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

One minue after time to post and I am getting a submissions closed? And there are already 88 entires. Wonder what I am doing wrong?

Arija said...

Bother, there is no Linky tool again, I specially got up at 4.30am to not be last to link and . . no go!

Gattina said...

There is something wrong with the Link thing. It's already closed and it's not even Tuesday here !

Luna Miranda said...

I think the collection are from last week's posts.:p

Kathiesbirds said...

I am having the same problem. It's 3:18 EST but the post says it's closed and there will be no new posts for 6 days! Help?

Carver said...

This has happened before. Hopefully the new one will go up but in the meantime my post is up at: http://carvercards.blogspot.com/

and I was going to post for EWOK. Her post is up at : http://ewok1993.wordpress.com

I'll check back later and see if the new link is up.

Snap said...

Checking in for this weeks My World!

Mirage said...

I see my link from last week. nywei leavin this week's post:

Catherine said...

I cannot link in either....

Al said...

Thanks for fixing the issue - I love this meme!

Friko said...

Finally, I've been clicking around for ages.
All's well that ends well.

Antonette said...

Thank you for fixing the issue. Enjoy the rest of your week!

~Antonette

Caroline said...

Back to internet after a great holiday, hope you all have had a great summer!

Judy said...

first post up - thank you:) Judyx

Wind said...

Thank you for hosting!
My best regards from Romania!

ladyfi said...

This week (15 Aug) issue seems to be having problems too?