My World Tuesday: Season 3, Episode 39

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!

Don't forget to check Skywatch this week!
It's heading into Season 5 on Thursday!!!


New Feature! Take a trip of our World and surprise your self with the new Inlinkz Randomizer.

Click to discover jewels and sites you might not have seen before!



Show us the best of your world!

Please do check the rules, before you post!

And leave a comment, too!



By signing for MyWorld, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.









Thank you for being part of the MyWorld Community!
Your My World Team:
Klaus Sandy Wren Sylvia

6 comments:

Antonette said...

I hope everyone has a good week ahead. Happy MWT!

~Antonette
http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com

tw3 said...

Just wanted to say that preparing these posts is so enjoyable. Thank you to the team for giving us this framework.

Wind said...

Welcome to my world, Romania!
Thank you for hosting!
My best regards!

Lily Hydrangea said...

happy 'that's my world tuesday' everyone!

Evelyn S. said...

What a great opportunity to travel the world! Thank you!

Majid Ali said...

Please for humanity's sake please do it once
I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

What you have to do is follow these simple steps

1.go to my blogger profile and visit my blog "Kwotz - Golden Words of Life"
2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
3. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from ADChoices boxes and visit there.
4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.


Note: Only ONE click is needed. If you don't wanna help then just visit my blog.
I will be grateful to you if you put my blog on your Blogroll.
I really need your help