My World Tuesday, Season 3, Episode 35

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!


Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !

Please send in Guest Host contributions for
My World AND leave a comment!



New Feature! Take a trip of our World and surprise your self with the new Inlinkz Randomizer.

Click to discover jewels and sites you might not have seen before!



Show us the best of your world!

Please do check the rules, before you post!

And leave a comment, too!



By signing for MyWorld, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.











Thank you for being part of the MyWorld Community!
Your My World Team:
Klaus Sandy Wren Sylvia

6 comments:

Lily Hydrangea said...

Happy Tuesday everyone!
& thank you Klaus, Sandy, Wren & Sylvia for making this meme possible.

Antonette said...

Hello everyone! My choice for MWT is up. Please stop by if you have a moment.

~Antonette
Jottings from Jersey

Laurel said...

I just found your site, but think it's a fantastic idea. Thanks so much for organizing.

NC Sue said...

Thank you for hosting. I'm excited to have found this photo challenge, and hope you'll enjoy what I'm sharing as much as I enjoy seeing what others have to share!
I have a page on my site that lists more than 250 hops, memes, and photo challenges… some for each day of the week. Yours is listed there, too! Check under the header for the link to that page. I’ve also started a BlogFrog community that focuses on hops, carnivals, memes, and photo challenges. Go to http://theblogfrog.com/1504201 to visit & participate.
NCSue

Betty Manousos@ Cut and Dry said...

thanks so much for hosting.

have a great week ahead!
betty

Betty Manousos@ Cut and Dry said...

would you be so kind enough to delete my photo, as i didn't read the rules first.
much appreciated.

can't find a way to do it myself, i'm afraid.

btw you have a great site!
betty