My World Tuesday, Season 3, Episode 22

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!

Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !

Please send in Guest Host contributions for
My World AND leave a comment!



Sorry for today's delay!  For some reason it was saved as a draft. My bad!

Show us the best of your world!

Please do check the rules, before you post!

And leave a comment, too!



By signing for MyWorld, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.



Thank you for being part of the MyWorld Community!
Your My World Team:
Klaus Sandy Wren Sylvia

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done !!!

Gizelle said...

can't see mr.linky...

Gizelle said...

Oh, just read the entry being saved as draft :D

jo©o said...

I thought this was once a week.
My first time here.

Ecobirder said...

Houston we have a problem!

jo©o said...

I'm a touch confused here:-)
Are we off?
As the Queen mum used to say.

Antonette said...

Hey! I'm actually here at 3PM EST to get my choice for MWT in on time!

It's actually a continuation from last week's picture. Hope you like it.

~Antonette

Dina said...

Shalom to all and happy 100th International Women's Day.

Autumn Belle said...

Happy MWT and Happy International Women's Day to everyone! My world today is about a rare butterfly named after a white rajah.

Jan Halvard said...

Have a nice weekend!

Jan Halvard,
norwegian in La Paz, Bolivia
¡Buenos dias Bolivia!

Rosie said...

MY entry for MWT is actually part of my world for a short time when I was traveling in that region. Sharing what I saw with you guys.
Rosie

Play Omaha Poker said...

Should you tell it ??” a gross blunder.