My World Tuesday, Season 2, Episode 51

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!

Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !

Please send in Guest Host contributions for
My World AND leave a comment!

Please do check the rules, before you post!

And leave a comment, too!

Sorry for today's delay - bit of computer problems prevented the "in time" launch.

By signing for MyWorld, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.



Thank you for being part of the MyWorld Community!
Your My World Team:
Klaus Sandy Wren Fishing Guy Sylvia

7 comments:

Reader Wil said...

Hello everybody! Have a nice "that's MY World" Tuesday!

judi said...

Hi all, Happy Week to everyone!

Antonette said...

More country fair/Car Show pics! Hope you can stop by!

Take Care,
Antonette

JoAnn's-D-Eyes said...

Hi MyWorld bloggers,
My link -40- is blank , my blog is more interesting with DUTCH Autumn impressions, be welcome, visit me!

Autumn Belle @ KDP said...

Happy MW Tuesday to everyone. My world is about giant joss sticks.

Lily Hydrangea said...

Happy Tuesday everyone. I look forward to seeing a bit of all of your worlds!
Thanks for hosting this meme My World Team!

reanaclaire said...

Hi..Happy Tuesday to all of you here..my hometown..

http://www.reanaclaire.com/2010/09/hugh-low-in-ipoh.html