My World Tuesday, Season 2, Episode 47

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!

Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !

Please send in Guest Host contributions for
My World AND leave a comment!

Please do check the rules, before you post!

And leave a comment, too!

Sorry for today's delay - bit of computer problems prevented the "in time" launch.

By signing for MyWorld, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.



Thank you for being part of the MyWorld Community!
Your My World Team:
Klaus Sandy Wren Fishing Guy Sylvia

8 comments:

Reader Wil said...

Dear "that's My World members! Another week, another new places to visit. Time flies and we have hardly time to breathe, but here we are again! I have, as expected, a Dutch city. Thanks for creating this opportunity to travel around the world this way.

Autumn Belle said...

Happy MWT to everyone. We are celebrating Independence Day today and my entry is a Hibiscus.

Lily Hydrangea said...

hello everyone!
Thanks for hosting this 'that's my world tuesday team"!

soulbrush said...

wonderful way to see a brief glimpse of people's lives.london has some wierd things for sale in the street markets.

Antonette said...

Totally forgot to add my link yesterday, however here I am! Stop by for a visit if you can.

~Antonette

Shey said...

Happy virtual traveling everyone! :)

Smita Tewari said...

lovely ix! wish I could travel to all these places!

kml said...

I'm late, but I made it! Hope everyone had a great Tuesday!