My World Tuesday, Season 2, Episode 45

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!

Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !

Please send in Guest Host contributions for
My World AND leave a comment!

Please do check the rules, before you post!

And leave a comment, too!

Sorry for today's delay - bit of computer problems prevented the "in time" launch.

By signing for MyWorld, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.



Thank you for being part of the MyWorld Community!
Your My World Team:
Klaus Sandy Wren Fishing Guy Sylvia

6 comments:

Shey said...

It's always great to travel the world through the web. Thanks for hosting MY World.

Reader Wil said...

Hi everybody! I wish you all a great trip around the world and see what's going on. Thanks great team of that's My World.

Dina said...

Shalom to all, wherever you may be.

Antonette said...

Hi everyone! I hope you can stop by to see my post for That's My World.

Take care,
Antonette

soulbrush said...

sunflowers in back gardens in london for you today. have a good week all, i must go to bed- it is 2am on tuesday morning here. nitey nite.

kml said...

Hope everyone is having a good week!