My World Tuesday, Season 2, Episode 39

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!

Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !

Please send in Guest Host contributions for
My World AND leave a comment!

Please do check the rules, before you post!

And leave a comment, too!


By signing for MyWorld, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.



Thank you for being part of the MyWorld Community!
Your My World Team:
Klaus Sandy Wren Fishing Guy Sylvia

9 comments:

Dina said...

Shalom to everyone. Hope all those sweating in the Northern summer are finding ways to beat the heat.

ksdoolittle said...

I always look forward to My World Tuesdays!!!

Rinkly Rimes said...

A little Australian winter from me today. Hallo World!

Jenn Jilks said...

I opened my blog and spotted 7 comments to approve. When clicked on them only one was found. Fat Finger Delete? Sorry anyone who posted...
http://mymuskoka.blogspot.com/

Ruby said...

MWT is here again! have a great day!

Euroangel said...

4th of July is over and here come My World Tuesday! did my first comment went through??have a great day!

Antonette said...

One of these days I'll actually get my entry up on time. Well, better late than never.

Stop on by if you have a moment!

~Antonette

soulbrush said...

i do enjoy looking through these posts with an eye on everyone's world. happy week to you all.

MyTwistedRoad said...

My MWT contribution is about food... I started a diet/exercise program and that's all I can think about right now...FOOD. I'll browse some other posts to get my mind off of it.