My World Tuesday, Season 2, Episode 27

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!

Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !

Please send in Guest Host contributions for
My World!

Please do check the rules, before you post!

And leave a comment, too!


By signing for MyWorld, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.



Thank you for being part of the MyWorld Community!
Your My World Team:
Klaus Sandy Wren Fishing Guy Sylvia

9 comments:

Sistertex said...

Hi there,
Kept picking a thumbnail, no matter what I picked from the selections I kept getting 'No Thumbnail Selected'. Don't know why, it has worked just fine for me all the other times. Looks like it is working for others just fine now. ?? Sorry! I tried it like 5 times before I gave up.

Hagemor said...

Thanks for hostin every week, It is sp exciting to see other parts of the world!! Em..I cannot see the whole list of partisipants..is it only my computer or...

Antonette said...

Hello everyone. My entry for MWT is up. Enjoy the rest of your week.

~Antonette

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Here I am for another week.

Hey if anybody wants free tickets to the Maryland Science Center. Let me know, I have four to give away. Details on my My World post today.

I live clear across the country so I won't be able to use them.

Dina said...

Shalom to Klaus and team and all the participants.

soulbrush said...

hello team, hope you are all having a wonderful tuesday all over the world. hugs from london

Lily Hydrangea said...

Hi everyone!
I picked a thumbnail, but nothing showed up. I have no idea why, just wanted to let you know. Never had trouble before.
Thanks for hosting Skywatch team!

Lily Hydrangea said...

guess it's OK, 'cause I see it now!
Thanks again.
: )

Jenn Jilks said...

Great meme. I love visiting all sorts of places. I noticed several people whose blogs are selling their photos, but it is fun to visit them nonetheless. I noticed, also, many who are not linking back. That is not fun! I didn't manage a MWT post this month but visit me here !