My World Tuesday Season 2 Episode 17

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!

We have a new Link System, that allows you to
add an image to your link and Name.
Of course it's best to pick your MyWorld
image directly from your site!
Let's give it a spin and see, how it works!

Most problems that users have encountered seem to be solved - so it should work quite nicely.



Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !



And guess what? We want more! If you like MyWorld Tuesday, help us
by promoting it on your Site! And become a fan on Facebook! Click below!




Please send in Guest Host contributions!


Please do check the rules, before you post!

And leave a comment, too! And if you wonder, why your link has disappeared,
click here. Of course you can re-submit a corrected entry. :)



By signing for MyWorld, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.



Thank you for being part of the MyWorld Community!
Your My World Team:
Klaus Sandy Wren Fishing Guy Sylvia

13 comments:

Ebie said...

The name is not showing up. Thank you.

Dina said...

This new link system, it's a whole new world.

Rob Inukshuk said...

Is the linky on the blinky?

Oh well, happy Tuesday y'all.

Carver said...

I signed in but like Ebie I can't see the names this time. I guess it doesn't matter. I do like the pictures showing up.

JoAnn's-D-Eyes said...

Hi My world bloggers:)

Today I show the white world and beauty of Holland, enjoy and visit my blog please:)

Greetings JoAnn/Holland

Judith said...

it's tuesday again!!

susieofarabia said...

I really like the new look with the thumbnails of each participant - nice job!

Autumn Belle @ KDP said...

Happy My World Tuesday to everyone!

Lily Hydrangea said...

Happy Groundhog day!

Cheryl Ann said...

Oops! I must have hit the button twice as I posted twice. Can somebody please delete one? Thanks!

NicoleB said...

Cheers from Egypt!

katney said...

I have My World posted here.

I came first to the My World page to get the URL to link in my post, as I always do. Then after I posted, I returned with my own link. The linky was totally gone--even after I cleared my cache it is still gone.

Hope linky gets fixed. I'll check back later to see.

katney said...

It reappeared today. I followed all the steps. Nothing happened. I refreshed my browser and my link was still not there. I entered it again and was told it was already in the link group. It isn't.