My World Tuesday Season 2 Episode 16

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!

We have a new Link System, that allows you to
add an image to your link and Name.
Of course it's best to pick your MyWorld
image directly from your site!


Let's give it a spin and see, how it works!

Let us know!




Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !



And guess what? We want more! If you like MyWorld Tuesday, help us
by promoting it on your Site! And become a fan on Facebook! Click below!





Please send in Guest Host contributions!



Please do check the rules, before you post!

And leave a comment, too! And if you wonder, why your link has disappeared,
click here. Of course you can re-submit a corrected entry. :)



By signing for MyWorld, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.




Thank you for being part of the MyWorld Community!
Your My World Team:
Klaus Sandy Wren Fishing Guy Sylvia

28 comments:

Jack and Joann said...

This week I'm sharing old photos of the make of tractor my farm family liked to own and drive. They had to be FARMALL tractors.

Babooshka said...

It's been a while but I'm back.... the Isle of Man finally has snow.

JoAnn's-D-Eyes said...

Be Welcome on my blog ,
this week I promised to show you ,

"skating on FROZEN water".

JoAnn in Holland


happpy My World!

January said...

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Dauis Church in Bohol

Lily Hydrangea said...

Hi everyone, Happy Tuesday!
: )

Susan said...

I've been gone for a while, but am back again now. This week I posted about the weather in my world. Where we will be hosting the 2010 winter Olympics

®ø$åðìɱåggìø63 ღ said...

Happy tuesday by 26esimogiorno :-)

soulbrush said...

allloo from london,hiya team, come and see my hubby ice diving!louise you wil be missed!

kml said...

Happy Tuesday from snowy NH!

Dina said...

Hey Team, that is very cool, the new thumbnail possibility! Good on ya.

antigoni said...

I like it! New experiences ahead!

Mojo said...

I'm ambivalent about the new linky system. Might be just that it confused the bejeebus out of me when I logged in... Whatever. I"ll work with it.

Quilt Works said...

This is a really neat format! I like having a little preview!

Neil Tasker said...

Excellent idea with the thumbnails. Well done!

Evelyn Howard said...

Loving the new system so far. I am just waiting for next week to see if it remembers some of the things we keyed in. It will be good if it does :)

alicesg said...

The new system of adding the image is cool. Thanks for allowing us to use this link to share our photos. Have a great day, everyone.

Autumn Belle @ KDP said...

Happy My World Tuesday to everyone! Congratulations on the new look. This is really fun and I like this.

Lew said...

Unfortunately, the links do not appear in my browser (IE 6) so here is my world for Jan 25.

Lily Hydrangea said...

this is so cool! Thank you Klaus!
Happy Tuesday everyone.

LadyFi said...

Still sharing the cold!

Antonette said...

I like the thumbnail thing! My entry for MWT is up: http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-world-tuesday_26.html

Regina said...

I love the new look!
A wonderful week to all!

soulbrush said...

great new mr linky. i like it. visit me in london to see some nutters and some real natural beauty.

kml said...

I really like this new "linky". Kudos to the admins!

Happy Tuesday to all!

snapperoni said...

Hello! I reposted my link again (originally #100, now #102) because I can't see everything in that column (numbers 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and so on).

I've tried viewing with Internet Explorer and Firefox already.

But I LOVE the thumbnails. :)

Benikos place said...

Thank you for the new wonderfull look. Best regrds :))

The Explorer said...

It's great to know that there are great development happening in My World...Congrats!!!

®ø$åðìɱåggìø63 ღ said...

Felice di essere sempre del MyWorld

:-)