My World Tuesday Season 2 Episode 9

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!

Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !



And guess what? We want more! If you like MyWorld Tuesday, help us
by promoting it on your Site! And become a fan on Facebook! Click below!




Guest Hosts Wanted!
Go ahead and sent us your best!



Please do check the rules, before you post! ---->
And leave a comment, too!



By signing in to Mr. Linky, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.




Thank you for being part of the MyWorld Community!
Your My World Team:
Klaus Sandy Wren Fishing Guy Louise Sylvia

6 comments:

Rinkly Rimes said...

First! That's the advantage of being upsidedown!

Guy D said...

My apologies, I never knew we weren't supposed to put down our city on the linky.

Cheers

maryt/theteach said...

I was so concerned about not using any special characters like my slash I forgot to give my state and country...Forgive me! :)

kjpweb said...

@Guy D,

We had that in the sidebar for many week and now in the Announcement.

Simply
Guy, Canada
Or
Regina in Pictures, Canada

no:

Would do.

@ Mary - the country is optional
(just a nice touch)
Don't worry

katney said...

I may have been guilty when I was traveling. Sorry.

JoAnn's-D-Eyes said...

Hi there!
To all My World bloggers,
This is JoAnns.d.eyes from Holland, be welcome to visit my blog, see you there,

Greetings JoAnn/Holland