My World Tuesday Season 2 Episode 12

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!


Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !



And guess what? We want more! If you like MyWorld Tuesday, help us
by promoting it on your Site! And become a fan on Facebook! Click below!



Seasons Greetings - Have a wonderful Holiday
Season and a great start into the New Year!



Please do check the rules, before you post! ---->
And leave a comment, too! And if you wonder, why your link has disappeared,
click here. Of course you can re-submit a corrected entry. :)



By signing in to Mr. Linky, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.




Thank you for being part of the MyWorld Community!
Your My World Team:
Klaus Sandy Wren Fishing Guy Louise Sylvia

15 comments:

Carver said...

Wishing everyone a happy New Year to come!

Dina said...

It does look like a cheery Florida Christmas in/on that house, Klaus.

Happy new year to you and all.

maryt/theteach said...

Happy New Year to all!

Please forgive me that I forgot to add my city and country... I entered my name a second time correctly. Can you remove the first listing? Sorry for the annoyance! :)

Sylvia K said...

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!

JoAnn's-D-Eyes said...

Dear Blogfriends from all over the world!

We are wishihng you HAPPY Merry CHRISTMAS! From a snow-white christmas in Holland:)


greetings from JoAnn/Holland


Please feel welcome to visit my Blog:)

Autumn Belle @ KDP said...

Happy My World Tuesday, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year 2010 to everyone!

January said...

My World Entry is up for your to visit friends!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Pierre said...

Just posted my entry ;-) Wishing you all of the very best for 2010 and hope some of you'll be visiting SA!

Antonette said...

A wintry picture from our snowstorm we had a couple of weeks ago. The almost 2 feet of snow we received has melted away from the deluge of rain we received the last 3 days.

Happy New Year!

Greenearth said...

Wishing all a wonderful New Year.

Judith said...

Happy New Year to you, Judith

Regina said...

Gorgeous house!
Happy New Year!

Lily Hydrangea said...

thanks for hosting another week of "that's my world"
Happy New Year everyone!

Jack and Joann said...

Wishing everyone a Happy and Blessed New Year. Come visit me and I'll show a new ethnic restaurant near our home and on the previous blogpost I will give a great recipe for a Deviled Eggs and Cheesy Shrimp Bake.

Vicky said...

Did you know there is an alternative to Mr.Linky? If you like to check it out www.inlinkz.com