My World Tuesday Season 2 Episode 6

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!

Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !



And guess what? We want more! If you like MyWorld Tuesday, help us
by promoting it on your Site! And become a fan on Facebook! Click below!




Team Member Guest Host today: Fishing Guy
Fishing Guy (Tom) is blogging out of Kent, Ohio






My Cuyahoga

My town only exist because of the Cuyahoga River and here is one of my favorite photos at the Main Street bridge where it flows through the arch.

Please do check the rules, before you post! ---->
And leave a comment, too!



By signing in to Mr. Linky, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.




Thank you for being part of the MyWorld Community!
Your My World Team:
Klaus Sandy Wren Fishing Guy Louise Sylvia

18 comments:

Carver said...

What a great shot of the bridge Tom.

Sylvia K said...

What a fantastic shot, Tom! And such a beautiful part of your world! And, it looks like fun, too!
Thanks for sharing!

Enjoy!

Sylvia

Jane said...

Lovely image, looks very bright and sunny too. Thanks for sharing Tom:)

Guy D said...

Awesome shot, that looks like so much fun.

All the best
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Dina said...

I can see why it's a favorite shot, Fishing Guy (I mean, Tom). :)

Lew said...

Nice shot! How's the fishing under the bridge?

Carolyn Ford said...

That is a very beautiful scene! The color of the arch and surrounding it are deep rich colors! I love the perspective...fantastic shot!

Stephany said...

Great shot, Tom! Do you take a kayak to work too? :)

Rinkly Rimes said...

The figures add a new dimension to the shot.

Lily Hydrangea said...

such a picturesque bridge. It's no wonder why this is one of your favorites. I wouldn't mind taking a kayak through such lovely scenery myself!

Fadzil Zainal said...

Canoeing such a fun activity..
Got my 1st entry to this brilliant my world tuesday..

Pam said...

That's a beautiful old stone bridge. They just don't make them like that any more.
Nice shot of your wonderful world, Tom.
Thanks for being part of the My World Team...

maryt/theteach said...

Fisahing Guy, That's a great shot of your home town! Thanks for sharing it with us! Mine is up now! :)

Nicole said...

That's a neat place!

JoAnn's-D-Eyes said...

Hi blogfriends,
Thanks for your visit, when I was busy with my birthday, I am showing you my (dutch) idea's Tnak you and be welcome to visit! :)
JoAnn/ Holland

Mama Zen said...

Wonderful colors!

Janie said...

I really like the shot through the arch. The kayakers seem to be enjoying the river, too.

Carolyn said...

Tom, this is such a wonderfully composed photograph with great composition, interest and colour. What a beautiful place to call home.
Smiles