My World Tuesday Season 2 Episode 5

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!

Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !



And guess what? We want more! If you like MyWorld Tuesday, help us
by promoting it on your Site! And become a fan on Facebook! Click below!




Team Member Guest Host today: Wren
Wren is a team member from hour one!






Sandhill cranes in our backyard. They aren't there all the time, but the photo exemplifies what I love about where we live.

Please do check the rules, before you post! ---->
And leave a comment, too!



By signing in to Mr. Linky, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.




Thank you for being part of the MyWorld Community!
Your My World Team:
Klaus Sandy Wren Fishing Guy Louise Sylvia

17 comments:

Carver said...

Great shot of the cranes. What a treat to have them in your backyard sometimes.

koala said...

OMG, I've mistakenly typed showyourworld.logspot.com (lost the >b< somewhere) and it took me to some religious site.

JoAnn's-D-Eyes said...

Hi My world bloggers,
My world is sutuated in Holland and I show typical Dutch photo's.
Vist me greetings, JoAnn/Holland

Reader Wil said...

I love your photo, Wren!

Jane said...

Great image, is that snow I see in the background. Have a great week everyone:)

Lew said...

Great shot! And a good place to live and have the water fowl nearby. Beat's sitting out in the snow and wind for hours waiting for them to come!

Rob Inukshuk said...

Wonderful visitors to brighten your day.

Ms. Fiddlesticks said...

Great shot. I love cranes.
DF

Kathiesbirds said...

Wren, I could never get tired of seeing those wonderful birds! You are lucky! (but is that snow I see in the background? It's warm and sunny here!)

Perry said...

I wish I had those in my yard. I fear our dogs would love them more though. (Labrador Retrievers.) Is it my screen or has something changed here, but I can't read the blue words (links) on the blue background. :-(

Antonette said...

Beautiful shot!

My entry for MWT is up: http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-world-tuesday_09.html

Stop on by!

Nicole said...

Those are beautiful, Wren!
Must be fascinating to have them in your yard (even if only for a short time)
:)

LadyFi said...

Love those cranes. My post is up:

http://ladyfi.wordpress.com/2009/11/10/red-wooden-jewel/

soulbrush said...

what a lovely serene place to live. quite different from the bustling world of my london. hello team and wren.

Alexa said...

The cranes in your backyard are lovely! (The pigeons on my fire escape—not so much.) Lucky you, and great shot!

Euroangel said...

I'm still catching...nice pix Wren!

http://bloggirl08.blogspot.com/2009/11/mwt-seeing-tames-river-from-london-eye.html

kml said...

Love those cranes!