My World Tuesday Issue XLVIII

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!


Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !


Please do read the rules, before you post!
Your Mr. Linky entry should look like this:
Your name or Blogname, State (2 Letter abbreviation), Country
Fred, PA, USA or Superblog, PA, USA
Not like this:
~~Fred@Superblog in Mytown~~Pennsylvania, USA with Red Skies




By signing in to Mr. Linky, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.



Thank you for being part of the MyWorld Community!
Your My World Team:
Klaus Sandy Ivar Wren Fishing Guy Louise


17 comments:

Babooshka said...

Well I'm up with a little mural. Hello all.

Rinkly Rimes said...

Life around the lake from me.

Linda said...

Pictures of Melbourne from me.

Rob Inukshuk said...

Water and bugs and even waterbugs over at mine!

Antonette said...

Good Morning! My entry for MWT is up if you have time to stop by.

http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-world-tuesday_08.html

Thanks~

LadyFi said...

Thanks again guys for doing this!

Carlos Henriques said...

Hello,

history of rowing and sailing is my middle name. Click to see good old photos

JoAnn's-D-Eyes said...

Hello everybody and everyone joining MY WORLD! How are you?

My world is in HOLLAND, where I live, with windmills, wooden shoes, and cows, and I show you whats in front of my house, Lovely view so beautifull!

come and see
JoAnn's-D-Eyes/Holland

Pat said...

Mine's up---Labor ay weekend party with friends

soulbrush said...

hello team and everyone, see my fun and funny post. hugs from london.

Mojo said...

Hmm. Last Week's links on this week's post? I thought that was fixed a long time ago. Bad flashbacks.

Anwyay, here's mine for THIS week

Carver Cards said...

I guess we're posting this week link on last weeks. In any event mine is up at Carver Cards.

Carver Cards said...

I guess we're posting this week link on last weeks. In any event mine is up at Carver Cards.

Dina said...

It's getting late and no Mr. Linky, so I'll say good night to all.
My post is about the ashen world left by our forest fire.

ewok1993 said...

My world post is up too, if anyone wants to check it out. Will come back later when the links are up.

JoAnn's-D-Eyes said...

Hi , How are you all today?

I am not sure why mr Linky is not workig but my "MY world"is up now.... come and watch mine here:
www.joannwalraven.blogspot.com


see you!!! on my world
Greetings JoAnn /Holland

Rob Inukshuk said...

Oh no!
Mr. Linky no worky!

Got me all confused at first to find myself already signed in?!?!?!

Happy Tuesday y'all!