My World Tuesday Issue XLIX

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!

SORRY for the delay - Couldn't get online for several hours.


Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !


Please do read the rules, before you post!
Your Mr. Linky entry should look like this:
Your name or Blogname, State (2 Letter abbreviation), Country
Fred, PA, USA or Superblog, PA, USA
Not like this:
~~Fred@Superblog in Mytown~~Pennsylvania, USA with Red Skies




By signing in to Mr. Linky, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.



Thank you for being part of the MyWorld Community!
Your My World Team:
Klaus Sandy Wren Fishing Guy Louise


5 comments:

Babooshka said...

So linky is working now. Very odd. Thanks all for hosting again.

LadyFi said...

Thanks for hosting. I'm up and rowing with ... men in dresses? ;-)

http://ladyfi.wordpress.com/2009/09/15/rowing-with-god/

JoAnn's-D-Eyes said...

Heeh Yeh Mr linky is working,
Hi Everyone on MY WORLD!

Come to see my world in Holland , you are very welcome, today I show ART.

Greetings JoAnn/Holland

antigoni said...

I tried three times to put my name in the list. I hope the third one to be my lucky one.

Rinkly Rimes said...

Thanks for my world tour.