My World Tuesday Issue XLVII

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!


Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !


Please do read the rules, before you post!
Your Mr. Linky entry should look like this:
Your name or Blogname, State (2 Letter abbreviation), Country
Fred, PA, USA or Superblog, PA, USA
Not like this:
~~Fred@Superblog in Mytown~~Pennsylvania, USA with Red Skies




By signing in to Mr. Linky, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.



Thank you for being part of the MyWorld Community!
Your My World Team:
Klaus Sandy Ivar Wren Fishing Guy Louise


10 comments:

Reader Wil said...

Hi everybody! This time I wrote something about a book written by a Dutch author and a Dutch illustrator, who enlightened us about the life and works of the gnome.

Rinkly Rimes said...

After a meme-free month I'm happy to join the throng.

Babooshka said...

With the awful weather here I am really struggling but I have an archive for you of the pier.

LadyFi said...

A golden picture for you all.

http://ladyfi.wordpress.com/2009/09/01/golden-haze/

Cheri, NC Mountains said...

Hi - Been busy this summer but wanted to visit today. Visit me to learn more about peaceful labyrinths!

Antonette said...

Have a great Tuesday!

maryt/theteach said...

fishing guy, I'm sorry I haven't been putting my state and country on my Mr. Linky sign-in. Thanks for putting it in for me. And thanks for your comment.

soulbrush said...

have you hugged a huge red and white polka dot today??? come and see me do it!

foto CHIP said...

The first birds coming by to move south.
Wish you all the best!

JoAnn's-D-Eyes said...

Hatsjeeeeee!
Hello How are you today?
I am sick and wish me well, I hope you stay healthy!

Greetings from JoAnn/Holland