My World Tuesday Issue XLV

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!


Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !






Please do read the rules, before you post! And remember to add your country to your name! :)






By signing in to Mr. Linky, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.



Thank you for being part of the MyWorld Community!
Your My World Team:
Klaus Sandy Ivar Wren Fishing Guy Louise


8 comments:

Dina said...

Shalom to all.

Some of our rabbis in Israel have been working overtime to come up with novel ways to prevent swine flu.
So it's kind of a different post today.
Be well!

Reader Wil said...

Hello everybody! We still have holidays and it might be a bit boring but I've come again with a castle. Thanks for this meme.

LadyFi said...

Thanks for organizing another week!

My post is all about the unexpected generosity of strangers.

http://ladyfi.wordpress.com/2009/08/18/the-generosity-of-strangers/

Sailor Girl said...

CHECKING IN!!!!!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL TUESDAY, MY FRIENDS!!!!

soulbrush said...

hello team and everyone. mine today shows some harsh reality of London.

JoAnn's-D-Eyes said...

Hi everyone,

in My world I show you my travels through France, enjoy and feel welcome,

Greetings JoAnn from Holland

Pat said...

See the park through the eyes of a toddler! Happy Tuesday. I also thank you for this meme

Carolyn Ford said...

This is my first post to this MyWorld and I am looking forward to being a part of it.