My World Tuesday Issue XXXIX

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!


Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !

Find the followers gadget at the bottom of each page - if you would like to stay up to date!



Please do read the rules, before you post! And remember to add your country to your name! :)


Please add your country in Mr. Linky!

By signing in to Mr. Linky, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.



Thank you, for being part of the MyWorld Community!Your MyWorld Team:
Klaus | Sandy | Ivar | Wren | Fishing Guy | Louise


14 comments:

Dina said...

Shalom friends and MyWorld team friends.
Want to visit an Armenian Orthodox cathedral in Jerusalem?

JoAnn's-D-Eyes said...

Hello eveyone ,How is YOUR World?

In MY-World its summer and I answered a -secret- question, curious? Come & visit my blog:)

Happy World wishes from JoAnn

kbguy (福生) said...

mine is up..

Sylvia K said...

Mr. Linky is behaving so beautifully! Hurray!

Babooshka said...

Mine is up and it's wild.

madahmas said...

Some street art from me. :)

Rinkly Rimes said...

If you yearn for the graciousness of the past visit

http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com/2009/07/newcastle-club.html

Lily Hydrangea said...

Dear Klaus, sorry I posted Long Island Daily Photo twice. Having trouble lately, for some reason the first one said there was no blog with the link I posted. The second one is OK & working. I must have left something out when I posted the first one!
Sorry to be a bother & thank you so much for this fun meme!
Lily

Antonette said...

Mine's up, so please stop by if you have a moment.

Take Care,
Antonette

Gattina said...

If you want to have a look on VENICE, that's my world today.

LadyFi said...

Got some different for you today!!

http://ladyfi.wordpress.com/2009/07/07/nudity/

Pat said...

Come and visit an almond orchard in California.

Happy My World Tuesday!

locuasia said...

I am back! This time with more photos, which I hope you find enjoyable.
Greetings from Mexico ~

uncleawang said...

Hi everyone,
Wanna try king of fruits in Malaysia?
So drop by my world:)
Have a nice day everyone.