My World Tuesday Issue XXXVII

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!


Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !





Please do read the rules, before you post! And remember to add your country to your name! :)


Please add your country in Mr. Linky!

By signing in to Mr. Linky, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.



Thank you, for being part of the MyWorld Community!Your MyWorld Team:
Klaus | Sandy | Ivar | Wren | Fishing Guy | Louise


12 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Oh, hooray! Mr. Linky is being a good boy today!! Have a great week, everyone!

Island Rambles Blog said...

Yippee Mr. Linky let me in this time...this is my second post for My World after a very long break. Looking forward to visiting you all. cheers.

Dina said...

Shalom chaverim.
My post is about the yearly Jerusalem Hug day. Really! The Old City got a big hug.

Pierre said...

Hi - Many thanks for the visits last week ... this week pse join me in scenic Port St Johns

Have a fab week!
P.

Babooshka said...

Well looks like linky is behaving for now anyway. Thanks all for keeping tabs on us all and the blog.

Luiz Ramos said...

See my Paraglider World!
Luiz Ramos

Tranquility said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Antonette said...

I'm on my way to bed, but wanted to get my photo up before the list gets too long.

Enjoy your Tuesday everyone!

LadyFi said...

I'm in too... Have left a post all about Midsummer Madness and magic!

http://ladyfi.wordpress.com/2009/06/23/midsummer-magic/

Rosadimaggio63 said...

Hi,
buona giornata a tutti i blogger di world :-)

Hazel said...

Hello, I'm joining My World Tuesday for the first time. I have viewed the other entries and I'm sooo enjoying the visit. Cheers from Bangkok!

Euroangel said...

mine is up...
http://bloggirl08.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-world-tuesday-4-cologne-germany.html

happy MWT to all!