My World Tuesday XXXIII

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!


Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !

Find the followers gadget at the bottom of each page - if you would like to stay up to date!



Please do read the rules, before you post! And remember to add your country to your name! :)


Please add your country in Mr. Linky!

The sign-up had to be re-started - existing links are below the new sign-up field.

By signing in to Mr. Linky, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.


MyWorld Tuesday Participants
1. Ook, she wrote, Germany
2. Maria, Austria
3. mannanan - Isle of Man
4. Ebie, USA
5. Guy: Regina, Canada
6. Indrani, India
7. Ewok, CA, USA
8. david mcmahon
9. Jouko, Finland
10. Erin-Virginia-USA
11. Dina -Jerusalem
12. Sylvia K WA USA
13. Titania Australia
14. Janie of Utah, USA
15. Shaker , France
16. Geogypsy, Arizona USA
17. Neil Tasker, Scotland
18. Arija, Australia
19. JoAnn's D Eyes/Holland
20. Sharon,Canary Isles,Spain
21. Reader Wil,Netherlands
22. Klaus, Florida, USA
23. mountain.mama, usa
24. Jenn, Muskoka, Canada
25. Susie of Arabia
26. Carver, NC - USA
27. James,Pennsylvania,USA
28. kbguy, Malaysia
29. Sri Kebakat, Malaysia
30. Rinkly Rimes Australia
31. Marja, New Zealand
32. Pierre, South Africa
33. Mojo, NC, USA
34. Latane-Virginia USA
35. Luiz Ramos - Brazil
36. Marites, Philippines
37. Mononeil in Ireland
38. NatureFootstep-Sweden
39. Leanne-Adelaide-Australia
40. janice - ohio - USA
41. Tabib - Malaysia
42. Ecobirder - Mn, USA
43. Jottings From Jersey, USA
44. Catherine Bardrick, Mexico City
45. A Walk Through Auckland, NZ
46. Pam, Florida, USA
47. magiceye,Mumbai,India
48. Babooshka, Ramsey, Isle of Man
49. Alicesg-Singapore
50. Karen - Nevada, USA
51. Lantaw (Philippines)
52. 2sweetnsaxy, USA
53. bettyl - New Zealand
54. Lew, Maryland, USA
55. judi,Washington,USA
56. Long Island Daily Photo, USA
57. Barb, CO, USA
58. Lyn - DE, USA
59. chrome3d, Finland
60. TSannie - CT USA
61. Rob Inukshuk Toronto, Canada
62. Lady Fi, Sweden
63. Jo, South Africa
64. The Explorer, Philippines
65. Annie , New York, USA
66. Carolyn on Haida Gwaii - Canada
67. Mamapippa - Belgium
68. Wolynski, NV, USA
69. soulbrush-london
70. hip chick, NH, USA
71. irenet, Singapore
72. Sailor Girl, Portugal
73. marcia TX USA
74. Telluride Daily Photo, CO, USA


Thank you, for being part of the MyWorld Community!Your MyWorld Team:
Klaus | Sandy | Ivar | Wren | Fishing Guy | Louise

41 comments:

Indrani said...

Hello World!
Mine is up
http://isharethese.blogspot.com/2009/05/jaigarh-fort-jaipur.html

Have a great Tuesday all!

Dina said...

There's that Mr. Linky. yay!
Shalom to all from Jerusalem, where a huge stained glass window awaits your visit.

Janie said...

I'm glad Mr. Linky finally decided to cooperate!

JoAnn's-D-Eyes said...

Héé how are you all outthere?

My world is very creative and I am showing The world the "Festival of Photography" in HOLLAND,thats interesting to see:)

Bye come and see,
greetings JoAnn/Holland

Reader Wil said...

Hello everybody! Have a great day tomorrow. I am looking forward to seeing your worlds!

Rinkly Rimes said...

The weeks flash by. I always look forward to learning more about the world.

Pierre said...

Hi there - just posted a shot taken during a city-sightseeing bus trip. Hope you enjoy Camps Bay and are getting ready for World Cup 2010 in Cape Town!

Antonette said...

Hello everyone! I hope everyone has a good week.

Babooshka said...

Hiya all.

Really sorry I am still on yesterday's post which I've now included in my world. Still have connection problems so visiting maybe ltd.

Pam said...

Hello from my world. I look forward to seeing your worlds.
I wish you all good health and much happiness :D

2sweetnsaxy said...

I got an email that said they're having a problem and to try using the kind of link that you have to click on to get to the list. I'll be posting my Watery Wednesday tomorrow. Guess I'll see how it goes. I'm glad your list is up.

2sweetnsaxy said...

And sorry. I forgot to add my country. :-(

judi said...

hello, glad you are still up and running, thanks to the team for continuing to struggle with Mr. Linky for us. I for one do appreciate it. Judi

LadyFi said...

My link is up! http://ladyfi.wordpress.com/2009/05/26/polar-bread/

Thanks for a great site!

soulbrush said...

i llok forward to every tuesday to show you part of my london world, thanks team.

hip chick said...

I've got my post up but I don't see Mr. Linky yet. Perhaps he comes and goes. I'll visit other's via the comments here until I see Mr. Linky.

Sailor Girl said...

Checking in!!!!
Greetings from particularly sunny Lisbon today!!!!
Have a great week, my Friends!!!!

Cheryl Ann said...

Here's one of mine:
http://dunestopines.blogspot.com/2009/05/oak-grovethats-my-world-may-26-2009.html

Karen said...

Mine is up ... and I signed in yesterday. However, Mr Linky seems to have disapeared this morning !!!

Susan said...

Mine's up, not in the usual place; this week it's at http://stonyriverfarm.blogspot.com.

Hope Mr. Linky's feeling better soon!

Cheryl Ann said...

Here's my desert one!
http://desertswest.blogspot.com/2009/05/blooms-galorethats-my-world-for-052609.html

Sorry Mr. Linky isn't working!

Bonnie Bonsai said...

It's a complete privilege for me to be able to join My World Meme. What a lovely way to share what's on in this part of the world and to others too. Thank you Team for this great IDEA! Makes blogging more purposeful and interesting.

For those who get mixed up, my link for My World can be found in this specific blog:

Australia:Quadrat in Focus

Mountain Living said...

Chekc our North carolina Mountains USA http://wncmountainliving.blogspot.com

chrome3d said...

I like My World-idea and I like to participate very week. Is there some real problem as I can´t see the links? Mr Linky, what´s up?

Paul said...

Here is mine:

http://sailingbeyondthesunset.blogspot.com/

marcia@joyismygoal said...

do we need to sign in here since linky is gone now? I am up

Snapshutter said...

Kettle River in central Minnesota

Alice Audrey said...

I'm showing a bit of Montana

Amanda Guthrie said...

mine is up looking forward to seeing everyone else posted.

Denise said...

Ah, the trials and tribulations of Mr. Linky. Hope it all gets sorted out soon but I know how these things are, lovely when they work but...... :))) I will patiently wait and keep checking back.

So, Hello World, mine is up too.

http://anenglishgirlrambles.blogspot.com/

Hope you're all having a great start to the week.

Annie said...

Why can't we just use this comment section as a link post...we just visit people who post a comment here.....

Annie

irenet said...

Hello My world,
As mr linky is gone my post on Singapore is here.

http://notesfromthelioncity.blogspot.com/2009/05/colourful-painted-facade-of-traditional.html

Glennis said...

Hello everybody, my post is also up, this week of Waitata Bay, in Marlborough Sounds, NZ, hope to see you there.
Lets go watch the waterfall together.

Carolyn said...

Well Mr. Linky worked for awhile.
Have a happy My World Tuesday.
Smiles

Mariz said...

My. Linky has gone haywire again, eh!

Mine's up, see you!

Enjoy your day!
Mix Pix

kbguy (福生) said...

Where is Mr Linky ?
hahaha !!! He must be getting away to avoid the flu..

kbguy-Malayisa
http://srikebakat.blogspot.com

Canarybird said...

Too bad about Mr. Linky, although I got mine up and posted Monday evening. This time it is about the sand carpet paintings and the romeria parade with costumes and ox carts for celebrations of Corpus Christi here in Canary Islands.

http://tenerifejournal.blogspot.com/

Sharon.

Gaelyn said...

Maybe I just play a trick on Mr Linky and follow from the comments.

Marites said...

mr. Linky's been acting up lately..too bad. My entry's been up here since Monday.

vfdvgf said...

There are wow gold 3 men in a plane. wow gold A priest, a baseball player world of warcraft power leveling and a soldier. the pilot goes into dog clothes the cabin and 2moons gold tells them that there Atlantica gold is a weight overload 2moons power leveling on the plane and they would each have to throw world of warcraft gold one personalworld of warcraft power leveling belonging out aoc power leveling the window to safely land. Power Leveling the priest throws flyff money out a bible and says,"forgive me lord, i will last chaos gold get another one.archlord power leveling The baseball player world of warcraft gold throws a baseball out and says, aoc gold "i play professional baseball, i can get thesearchlord gold whenever i want." Now

disa said...

一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫