My World Tuesday Issue XXXII

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!


Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !

Find the followers gadget at the bottom of each page - if you would like to stay up to date!



Please do read the rules, before you post! And remember to add your country to your name! :)


Please add your country in Mr. Linky!

By signing in to Mr. Linky, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.


Thank you, for being part of the MyWorld Community!Your MyWorld Team:
Klaus | Sandy | Ivar | Wren | Fishing Guy | Louise

14 comments:

Babooshka said...

Thanks again for hosting my world. I'm having a rant today and I'm sure many of you will agree.

Rosadimaggio63 said...

;-))))))))))))

Rinkly Rimes said...

http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com/2009/05/denizen-of-deep.html


A small aspect of a local lake.

uncleawang said...

Welcome to MyWorld,Kuching in Malaysia:)
Just my walk about in the city.
Have a nice day everyone.

Rob Inukshuk said...

Happy Tuesday y'all!

Antonette said...

Hello everyone! Hope you can stop by my blog and see what I have up for MWT. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Vamsee said...

Hi all,
I am relatively new here and love the work you are doing by bring pieces of the world to us.

I am posting about a wildlife sanctuary in India - have a lot of cool pictures of elephants, monkeys, deer and a TIGER!

JoAnn's-D-Eyes said...

Hi dear WORLD blogfriends,

My blog is about a festival of Photography in HOLLAND, I am joining this festival with a Photo-exibition. Interested?

com see my blog:) JoAnn Holland

Sailor Girl said...

Merry Tuesday!!!!!!
;-)

Annie said...

I had a trip from NY to Richmond, and we went to see Maymont Park...very pretty!

soulbrush said...

great shot/s....although i have too much to do in a week, i don't forget 'my world' posts ever!!!

Jane said...

Sorry I am late with my entry have a great week though everyone:)

Pierre said...

Hi - I am from South Africa and have stupidly not added it when signing up :-( Sorry! Congratulations on a fine, interesting site - I hope to be able to contribute some pics of my favourite SA places and also invite you to share your world with the travel community at trivago.

SandyCarlson said...

I've added mine. God bless, Klaus, and thanks!