My World Tuesday Issue XXXI

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!


Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !

Find the followers gadget at the bottom of each page - if you would like to stay up to date!



Please do read the rules, before you post! And remember to add your country to your name! :)


Please add your country in Mr. Linky!

By signing in to Mr. Linky, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.


Thank you, for being part of the MyWorld Community!Your MyWorld Team:
Klaus | Sandy | Ivar | Wren | Fishing Guy | Louise

12 comments:

JoAnn's-D-Eyes said...

Hello Everyone!
HOW's Your world???
Mine is filled with the upcoming festivity for the FESTIVAL of PHOTOGRAPHY in Naarden/HOLLAND.

Come and see and enjoy ,
Creative weekwishes & greetings !

david mcmahon said...

Thanks for giving us the chance to celebrate our individual corners of the world.

Rinkly Rimes said...

I've decided to be rather practical and unromantic today!

http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com/2009/05/white-elephant.html

Antonette said...

Spring is definitely in the air, especially when it comes to animals and birds!

Rosadimaggio63 said...

Hello bloggers,
io vi aspetto nel mio blog ! :-)

LadyFi said...

More interesting facts about rune stones!

Pat said...

Come enjoy my neighbor, Grace's love garden!

Pat said...

I mean lovely garden!

soulbrush said...

hiya team and all you tuesday my worlders...my photo is a fun one this week...hapy day to you all.

Sailor Girl said...

Checking in!!!!!

Jenn Jilks said...

I keep forgetting my country...So nice to be able to connect on an international basis, but I forget! That's the thing with autofill.

Euroangel said...

I'm joining for the first time! I would be very happy to share the world around me...thanks for this wonderful meme!! great job! see warwick castle in my post!

http://bloggirl08.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-world-tuesday-xxxi-warwick-castle.html