My World Tuesday Issue XXVIII

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!


Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !

Find the followers gadget at the bottom of each page - if you would like to stay up to date!



Please do read the rules, before you post! And remember to add your country to your name! :)


Please add your country in Mr. Linky!

By signing in to Mr. Linky, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.


Thank you, for being part of the MyWorld Community!Your MyWorld Team:
Klaus | Sandy | Ivar | Wren | Fishing Guy | Louise

12 comments:

Rob Inukshuk said...

Happy Tuesday y'all.

Babooshka said...

My world is beautiful and bloomin.

Rinkly Rimes said...

Tuesday, so another world tour! If only housework didn't intrude!

judi said...

Wonderf. Thanks for another great Tuesday! My beachyness is posted.

uncleawang said...

River cruise in my world..let go!!& greeting from Sarawak.

Titania said...

Thank you to the team.
On thisandthat the cows come home!

Niinuska said...

Greetings from Sweden! Happy Tuesday!

Dina said...

Shalom everyone. Sorry this is way late. I've been busy with the little grandsons for days.

Debbie said...

I just found this site... so happy I took my camera when I took my desert walk this weekend! I look forward to seeing everyone's world.

Antonette said...

Good Morning, hope you can stop by my blog and let me know what you think about my choice for MWT.

Sailor Girl said...

Checking innnnnnn!!!!!
Have a great Tuesday, my Friends!!!

soulbrush said...

my fabulous cruise on the river thames...thanks for another MWT.