My World Tuesday Issue XXVII

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!


Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !

Find the followers gadget at the bottom of each page - if you would like to stay up to date!



Please do read the rules, before you post! And remember to add your country to your name! :)


Please add your country in Mr. Linky!

By signing in to Mr. Linky, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.


Thank you, for being part of the MyWorld Community!Your MyWorld Team:
Klaus | Sandy | Ivar | Wren | Fishing Guy | Louise

14 comments:

JoAnn's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Everyone!
Greetings to you ,
where ever you live in the world...

Happy EASTER and enjoy to watch all blogs. My EASTERblog is here:
www.joannwalraven.blogspot.com

Bye see you , JoAnn/Holland

marina said...

Happy Easter everybody! Have a nice time!

allhorsestuff said...

Have a lovely day going around the World..thanks team!

Babooshka said...

If anyone is colour blind they may want to stop by and tell me what they see. Just for fun, an experiment. Have a good easter.

Rob Inukshuk said...

Happy Tuesday y'all!

Rinkly Rimes said...

How the weeks fly by! My contribution can be found at

http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com/2009/04/steeling-ourselves.html

Secondary Roads said...

My first time here. I love my rural home in western Michigan. I'd love to share a part of my neighborhood with you.
-- Chuck

judi said...

just my backyard this Tuesday, looking forward to seeing the world through your eyes again this week!

Antonette said...

Hello!

Come on over to my blog to see what lightning does to a tree.

http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com

uncleawang said...

Hi Everyone!!
Happy Easter...come visit SIBU Town.
Greeting from Malaysia.

soulbrush said...

Hiya Klaus, Sandy, Ivar, Wren, Fishing Guy, Louise and everyone. Today I am featuring walls and grates...another view of My London. have a 'grate' Tuesday.

Sailor Girl said...

Awsome World we have!!! I love this Meme!!!!!!!! (checking in!!!)

Pat said...

Lake Tahoe in the springtime still has snow, but the trails are still beautiful. Happy Easter, everyone!

Bonnie Bonsai said...

Wow, the world is getting smaller everydaty! Fascinating blogspot where everyone strut their stuff!