My World Tuesday Issue XXV

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!


Want to be a guest host? Here is the page that explains the "How to" !

Find the followers gadget at the bottom of each page - if you would like to stay up to date!



Please do read the rules, before you post! And remember to add your country to your name! :)


Please add your country in Mr. Linky!

By signing in to Mr. Linky, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.


Thank you, for being part of the MyWorld Community!Your MyWorld Team:
Klaus | Sandy | Ivar | Wren | Fishing Guy | Louise

11 comments:

JoAnn's-D-Eyes said...

Hi dear blogreaders.

MY world is (still) very small since some KILLING Horses ate/killed my data and my pc's are all in repair.

I show you nice horses too.

Please visit my Blog and tellmee (give me advice) what I should give the horses to eat?

Thank you and goodbye,
JoAnn/Holland

Dina said...

Shalom to all. Y'all are invited to visit the tummy-button of the world. (I'm not making it up!)

Christy said...

I realize I forgot to add my location. Sorry I'm new to this and am not used to it yet.

Babooshka said...

I'm all myth and legend again.

Jeannelle said...

Once again, thank you MyWorld team for your hard work and efforts.

If you'd like to see where John Deere tractors are made, see my post.

Lily Hydrangea said...

I can't wait to see a bit of everyone's world this week. I love seeing what is going on all around this world. Thank you for sharing everyone !

TSannie said...

Darn! Up past midnight once again. Not a good thing! So honored to be a MY WORLD participant. Thank you very much!

diane said...

Hope you enjoy Brisbane, Queensland Australia.
I enjoy visiting the world from my study.
Thank you.

Pat said...

My post is really My Vicarious World Tuesday as I've posted photos from South Africa taken by my son and daughter-in-law. I'd have been there, too, if I could!

Antonette said...

Good Morning!

If you get a chance, please stop by and view my entry for MWT.

Enjoy your day!

~Antonette
http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com

Rinkly Rimes said...

My pleasant view of Australia can be found at

http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com/2009/04/lemon-tree-passage.html