My World Tuesday Issue XXIII

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!


Want to be a guest host? We have a new page that explains the "How to" !

Find the followers gadget at the bottom of each page - if you would like to stay up to date!



Please do read the rules, before you post! And remember to add your country to your name! :)


Please add your country in Mr. Linky!

By signing in to Mr. Linky, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.


Thank you, for being part of the MyWorld Community!Your MyWorld Team:
Klaus | Sandy | Ivar | Wren | Fishing Guy | Louise

15 comments:

david mcmahon said...

I've photographed the fire chief - not!!

JoAnn's-D-Eyes said...

Hi dear Blogfriends

My Word of today is a great SPRING " subject" InCredible IN Cultivate. Come and watch here:

www.joannwalraven.blogspot.com

Greetings from JoAnn/Holland

Dina said...

Shalom everyone. It's nice to be in world-sharing mode again together.

Rob Inukshuk said...

Happy Tuesday y'all!

Tom said...

My first entry - my birding world in HDR

susieofarabia said...

Come and see The Cosmos - one of the world's largest pieces of art - that enhances the city of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia!

Babooshka said...

I have the greenest St Patricks Image you have ever seen.

Atlântico Azul said...

Checkinh in!!! (and now going to bed... it's midnight...)

uncleawang said...

Here we meet again!!!!& happy My World everyone..my entry is Civic Center in my small world Kuching,Malaysia.

Antonette said...

I need to get out and get some more interesting pictures around town and such. Unfortunately, the spring flowers are barely peeking out of the ground thus making for dull photos. So, just a sunset pic is all I have for now. Stay tuned!

Rinkly Rimes said...

I'll never defrost the fridge at this rate!

My first entry can be found at

http://picktorial.blogspot.com/2009/03/newcastle-cathedral.html

What a gret way to see the world!

allhorsestuff said...

Hay hay there now...be seeing you all!

Annie said...

Sorry I forgot to put my country on the sign in page...again! oops!

soulbrush said...

my focus is on churches in london today. happy st patrick's day everyone.

TSannie said...

Forgot to link. Silly me!