My World Tuesday Issue XXI

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!


Want to be a guest host? We have a new page that explains the "How to" !

Find the followers gadget at the bottom of each page - if you would like to stay up to date!



Please do read the rules, before you post! And remember to add your country to your name! :)



By signing in to Mr. Linky, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.


Thank you, for being part of the MyWorld Community!Your MyWorld Team:
Klaus | Sandy | Ivar | Wren | Fishing Guy | Louise

18 comments:

Dina said...

Shalom everyone. Flowers for you from Israel, some in an unexpected place.

Susan said...

Thanks again for making MWT possible!

JoAnn's-D-Eyes said...

Hi everyone,

Its SPRING in Holland an I want to share that with you with some GREAT type of H.....? come and see be welcome here:

www.joannwalraven.blogspot.com
Bye! Greetings from JOANN

Jeannelle said...

Greetings to all MyWorlders! Thank you, team, for your continued efforts each week.

Babooshka said...

I have come over all arty today and have a little joke for you. Bless you for doing this neme.

Elaine Dale said...

Thanks for encouraging us to look at little closer at our own worlds.

Suzanne Casamento said...

Hi! This is my first time at the party! I'm very excited to take part in the fun and tour everyone else's world. Thank you!

Swarna said...

My report from the Indian President's gardens.

Antonette said...

Hello everyone!

I hope the rest of your week will be healthy, happy and safe.

~Antonette

allhorsestuff said...

STill winter here in Oregon with nice sunbursts times!
Thanks for allowing us to meet and share here!

Niinuska said...

This is my first post and it is so much fun! Thank you all for sharing!

Atlântico Azul said...

Checking in...
I've posted a drawing of a beautiful lighthouse at Cascais, Portugal.

Mike said...

This is a great idea and a terrific community of bloggers.

Rob Inukshuk said...

I'm a bit late in getting here this week. Too much to do, but better late than never and over on this side of the world it is still Tuesday! More geocaching adventures shared today!

Hellevi said...

This is my first post.

FJL said...

My first post

Hellevi said...

Hello ! Greetings from FINLAND :) and wellcome to my blog all of you!!

Hellevi said...

Hey, I do not write in English please use kääntäjää.Kommentteja can leave. THANK YOU