My World Tuesday Issue XIX

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!


Want to be a guest host? We have a new page that explains the "How to" !

Find the followers gadget at the bottom of each page - if you would like to stay up to date!



Please do read the rules, before you post! And remember to add your country to your name! :)



By signing in to Mr. Linky, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.


Thank you, for being part of the MyWorld Community!Your MyWorld Team:
Klaus | Sandy | Ivar | Wren | Fishing Guy | Louise

14 comments:

JoAnn's-D-Eyes said...

Hello MY world bloggers

Come and watch Flowers in HOLLAND with historical facts, Welcome :D

http://www.joannwalraven.blogspot.com
Greetings from JOANN/HOLLAND

Dina said...

Shalom to everyone in MyWorld.
My own little world was Tel Aviv for the past weekend, a far cry from Jerusalem. So I take you on a stroll along the cold and windy Mediterranean.

Babooshka said...

Good evening everyone. I have an image requested today from two followers. Happy to obilge. Thanks for hosting again.

Elaine Dale said...

Hey everyone! Happy Tuesday, mine's ready.

bettyl said...

Gidday from NZ! I have a blog dedicated to pictures of my new home of New Zealand!

Rob Inukshuk said...

Hey My World bloggers. Happy Tuesday!
Today it's all about escaping the winter cold over at mine.

TSannie said...

Going strong - I like that!

D Herrod said...

Mine is finally up.

Ann said...

Kia Ora everyone, This means greetings or hello in Maori. The second official language of New Zealand.

I have two blogs with photos of New Zealand and Sinagpore, and other places I have been. I love plants.

Judith said...

today I feature the old and the new. Judith

soulbrush said...

howdy everyone.hasty post today. i so enjoy posting wierd and wonderful images from london. wouldn't miss mwt for anything.

Fadil Wimala said...

great photos!! sharing your world to others everyweek is really a good thing to do..
btw, I'm new here.

greetings! :)

Tattibau said...

I love to see the world but I coudnt afford it. Through friends in 'thats my world' I am now actually seeing the world as I should have.

Neil Tasker said...

Hello from Scotland. Share my wee bit of the world. You're all welcome.