My World Tuesday Issue X

Welcome to MyWorld - the place where you show others the area around you and become our Tourist Guide!

Find the followers gadget at the bottom of each page - if you would like to stay up to date!

From the MyWorld Team to all of our friends who made this Meme a success!
We all wish you a merry Christmas, wonderful Holidays and a jolly good 2009 - that it
may turn out better than we all expect!



Please do read the rules, before you post! And remember to add your country to your name! :)



By signing in to Mr. Linky, you acknowledge, that you have read the rules and that you agree to follow them.


Thank you, for being part of the MyWorld Community!Your MyWorld Team:
Klaus | Sandy | Ivar | Wren | Fishing Guy | Louise

17 comments:

The Rice Addict said...

Tried to take the happy face out but couldn't, so sorry.

Reader Wil said...

Hi Team of My World, I have that's My World combined with ABC letter W, because I am awfully busy. I wish you all a very merry Christmas and an excellent beautiful New Year.

Dina said...

Happy holidays to everyone and blessings from Jerusalem.

fishing guy said...

A very Merry Christmas to all you joining the chilly My World.

babooshka said...

If I don't get the chance agin Merry Chriistmas ad Happy hols to all. I've got a film location today.

maryt/theteach said...

I made a mistake again, guys. I'm sorry My post is at Mary Tomaselli's Photos

Luiz Ramos said...

Merry Christmas . Great 2009 Year.
Luiz Ramos

George said...

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

uncleawang said...

Even I have problem with the internet connection here but I still don't give up hope .Merry Christmas & greeting from Malaysia.

Elaine Dale said...

Wishing everyone Happy Holidays1

Marites said...

Merry Christmas to all!! :)

Rob (Inukshuk Adventure) said...

Wishing you all Seasons Greetings and Happy Holidays all round!

Mary said...

You guys are doing a great job and I thank you for all the hard work you do. I haven't been out to get any good shots recently for this, but will join in again soon! Merry Christmas to all of you!

Sailor Girl said...

CHECKING IN!!!

If we don't speak before... HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY!!!!!!!

(Help! I'm still at work, at 250 miles per hour...)

Lakshmi said...

Merry Christmas to you...

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Merry Christmas and a Wonderful 2009 to ALL.
Betsy

Antonette said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!!!