Since mistakes are made - we're all human - here's how to get them sorted out.
- First thing to remember is - that Mr. Linky automatically fills out the fields with your previous entry.
If you specify your link to go to the MyWorld post directly, remember to check again, B E F O R E you submit.
- Too late? Already submitted? Don't worry. See the Smiley next to your entry?
Click it and you can delete your entry and re-submit back at the MyWorld Page.
- Does not work? The MyWorld team will help. Send an email to either
skywatchmyworld AT gmail DOT COM or iosttun AT gmail DOT COM, letting us know the entry number - and we'll fix it for you!
- Don't forget to put in your name AND country, like "MyName, Italy"
- Submit more than once
- Add something like "Corrected" or "Working" in a fixed link.
- Avoid writing a book, instead of your name. We will delete overly long entries
and re-post them in a shorter version. Why? To avoid breaking the layout, making the
Mr. Linky entry area much larger then it needs to be.
- Submit the same image on two different sites.
Hope that helps!
Your MyWorld Team
Questions? Visit the Questions Page!